Monday, March 12, 2012

Veggie Bake

Hello all :) Time for a new recipe! :)
Since it has been rainy, gloomy, and all around miserable the last few days, I decided a little comfort food was in order. But, since I spent the weekend eating sugary vegan cupcakes, I decided it was time to eat some HEALTHY comfort food. So I went to the store and bought a ton of veggies, and today, I concocted the following dish:

What you will need:
6 to 8 mushrooms chopped
1 yellow squash chopped
6 asparagus stalks chopped
a bunch of long-stemed white mushrooms whole, only remove the roots
juice of one lime
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsps earth balance
{Note: I used spices to taste, and didn't take an exact measure so all will be to taste}
Curry
Sea Salt
Garlic salt
Oregano
Sage
Dill
Chives

Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Line an oven safe container with aluminum foil and add all ingredients. Then close aluminum foil (creating a little bubble for the veggies to steam under). Place dish in the oven and allow to cook for 30 to 40 minutes (until veggies are soft and tasty)
Done!

Enjoy everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment